
While spending time at grandma and grandpa Washburn's this weekend, Luke found this mask that Timmy brought over from California. He enjoyed "wrestling" with the cousins. By the way, Luke's favorite quote from the movie is "...sometimes I wear stretchy pants. It's for fun...." That's not the exact quote but that is what he likes to say.
2 comments:
What a tuff little guy you have on your hands. This is a great picture of him and I am sure one he will really appreciate when he is older. Brad and I love this movie our favorite parts is when Nacho baptize's his friend and the other is when he leaves the village only to be a few hundered yards away. Luke has great taste in movies.
Luke, you crack me up! That is an awesome mask! I have to show Channing and Cameron. They will think it's great too!
Post a Comment