Saturday, April 19, 2008
Just catching up...
It does not get boring around our home. Bill lost his job in January and is still without a permanent job. He has been doing some remodels and trying to get a business up and going. Maybe I can post soon that it is official. Keep us in your prayers. The kids lost a 2 year old cousin in March to an automobile accident. His name was Waylon. We spent about a week in Taylor, Arizona, being with the family. We miss him! During this time we celebrated Luke's 6th birthday. Time is flying by. We also traveled to Salt Lake City to attend General Conference. It was our first time in the new conference building and Lauren's first time at General Conference. We visited with my sister, Paige, and her family, the Bass family, the Vicki Jones family, the Terrol Williams family and the Cagle's in Henderson, Nevada. It was a lot of fun. We got rained, hailed and snowed on while we were there. A big difference from Arizona. We also got "bugged" on the way up. Hundreds of bugs decided they wanted to be attached to the hood of our car. It was a lot of fun trying to get them off. As a matter of fact, the guy at the car wash had a stunned face when he was spraying it down. Bill is also celebrating his 39th birthday today. We got him Guitar Hero III and Luke seems to be more excited about playing it than any of us. You gotta love his excitement!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Wow! I keep checking your blog for updates and you have had a lot of stuff happening! We hope Bill is able to find a job soon. I'm sure that has been a huge stress. Someone told me about your nephew. So tragic. So sorry to hear about that with such a little guy.
Isn't the conference center amazing? What an incredible place. I love going there. I can't get over the roof! :) I hope you enjoyed conference. Pretty neat to get to see the new prophet!
Happy Birthday Bill! Next year....the big 40!
Take Care,
Danya
That's funny, we just got Guitar Hero III too! For a different reason though. The seller of the house we thought we were buying decided he didn't want to sell it anymore. :( I didn't know Bill had lost his job. That's got to be scary. I'll definitely keep you guys in our prayers. Enjoy Guitar Hero! Jeff beat the game on "Easy" after 24 hours! And that's with a full day of work in between! It's a fun one.
Post a Comment