Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Catching Up!

It has been a crazy holiday season. The last time we posted was in November. Where do I start? I tried to post our latest family picture, however, it would not download. I will have to try later. Christmas and New Years was nice. We were expecting Luke to have some surgery right before Christmas, but it didn't happen. The Neurosurgeon had the flu. It has been postponed until February 19th. Because he was having surgery, we tried to have everything done for Christmas before then. It was actually very nice not to have anything to do for one full week. We decided to take a trip up the Taylor and then over to Prescott Valley to visit the Grow's. We had a wonderful time. New Year's Eve was fun with all the Grow kids, their many friend, Sandy and Carla. What a full house. The dad's went to see "I Am Legond". They seem to have a good time. All is good and we are grateful for 2008!

No comments: