Bill and I would like to welcome you to our new Blog spot. We are excited to share photos and experiences with you via the internet. We hope you enjoy it! Here is a current photos of the kids. We did not do "school" pictures this last year so we had a friend take some during the summer. Here a just a few of them...
Saturday, July 28, 2007
Welcome!
Lauren & Luke...

Bill and I would like to welcome you to our new Blog spot. We are excited to share photos and experiences with you via the internet. We hope you enjoy it! Here is a current photos of the kids. We did not do "school" pictures this last year so we had a friend take some during the summer. Here a just a few of them...
Bill and I would like to welcome you to our new Blog spot. We are excited to share photos and experiences with you via the internet. We hope you enjoy it! Here is a current photos of the kids. We did not do "school" pictures this last year so we had a friend take some during the summer. Here a just a few of them...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Such good looking kids! It sounds like you are enjoying your summer but are excited about starting school again.
Have fun!
Love Aunt Marianne : )
Thanks so much for sharing! This is really neat. Luke & Lauren are getting so big.
Give them hugs and kisses from all of us!
Hugs and kisses to everyone! I love hearing and seeing what you all are doing. Thanks for sharing!
You two are getting so BIG! I remember when you were little babies! It seems like yesterday. You are both growing up so fast! Have fun with school this year!
The Paxmans
Post a Comment